Understanding life’s ups and downs.




One of the great gifts of life is, life’s ups and down, I remember when I first came across the law of attraction, it was 2005 and I was in what some may have called a moment of weakness. I wasn’t working and I was looking for a way to make money online so I could support my family when this letter came in the mail.

I began reading this letter and it read, something like, how would you like to have anything you want at the drop of a thought, what if I told you, you have your own personal genie wow right, the book was called The Secret.

I decided I wanted to read this book; the price of the book was $150, to some it may not be much however to us at that time we had little to no money in our pot.

There was only one of us working at any given time while the other stayed home with our at the time two beautiful daughters Asia and Lauren we had 1 more child after that, I spoke to my wife and said babe: I wanna buy this book however it cost $150, now my wife is big on education so naturally she said sure even though really we couldn’t afford it.

The following day just before I was about to go buy this book The Secret,
My wife called me and said baby turn on Oprah, so I did and low and behold there was this lady on Oprah called Rhonda Byrne talking about this film she just made called The Secret and it was $4.99 lol you know what happened next.

After watching the video I began doing some research looking for books that talked about this thing called The Secret because the video was more of a watered down explanation on how it really works, so, I’m saying all of this to say this from reading all these books about the law of attraction I believed we had to be happy positive cheery smiley and on this happy high all day everyday and I tried and tried and tried and didn’t do too bad for all of 2 months hahaha.

Here’s the thing were going to always go through what we call life’s ups and downs, however, we are human and we are allowed to feel negative emotions, and actually it is good to feel some amount of negative emotions, this makes the positive or high emotions much more appreciative and when we are in this high state we are better able to use it to our fullest potential. The important thing is when dealing with a negative situation how do you choose to deal with it?

Its how we decide to deal with a situation that determines our outcomes be it positive or negative, but were more so looking at the negative aspect of things, remember when something has happens to us there’s always a lesson to be learned we just have to look deep enough and by pass our ego’s.

If we look at a situation from a position of anger or fear or just a really negative place then more than likely we wont get the appropriate answer to serve the situation for your best outcome.

So feel the negative energy when it comes, embrace it and accept  it, let it seep through your pores and once its done then make your decision.

Truly caring for you.
Click Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to find your center

How to stay single for the rest of your life

7 GODLY reminders to focus on what matters