suffering in paradise

So this morning I had a slight situation. The trains were not running from Wimbledon and I had to get to a client in Isleworth for a workshop to review the next steps for our client.

Once I found out the trains were not running I texted my colleagues and went back home thinking I may as well make a bad situation good and make the most of the day with my partner. As soon as I got home my colleague called me and basically reamed me out, these clients rely on our ability to stay consistent with our efforts and unless there's a terrorist attack and all roads are blocked, or if there is a death or you're really to ill to come in it is you're responsibility to get to the workshop rather than watch it via Skype or video.

The lesson I took from that came in the quote I came across in an email from Jamie Smart.
 “As long as you think that the cause of your problem is “out there”
—as long as you think that anyone or anything is responsible for your suffering—
the situation is hopeless. It means that you are forever in the role of victim,
that you’re suffering in paradise.” 
Fear, what is it and why do we have it? my understanding of fear
Ultimately fear will creep into every situation because we become fearful of what we fear may happen, so of course attaching that emotion to the thought your're choosing to feel, naturally manifests itself into your experience.
"It is the first realization of the mindful human: Unless we are being chased by a deadly animal or deranged human, or face imminent physical harm like falling to our death, fear is just bad management of our mind."

"Declaring that we will master our fears is the first great leap toward Freedom. Our vitality, growth, and destiny all demand that we can topple fear."

"A great maturity opens in the human psyche when we accept that we can control our impulses by conditioning our thoughts, and that we alone are responsible for our emotions and reactions in life."

"We are not a slave to our history; we can be freed by our conscious thoughts and disciplined habits."

"If we want more motivation in our lives, we must make clearer choices and more deeply commit to them. The birth, life, and death of each day's motivation are subject to your own direction." 
Truly caring for you
Manifest miracles Click Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to find your center

How to stay single for the rest of your life

7 GODLY reminders to focus on what matters