Getting back up when I fell.

Good morning or afternoon wherever you are I just wanted to share,

hope your all in good spirits this morning I know I am :), but you know, this is a habit I felt I had to cultivate over the years to now, one of my fav quotes from a guy name Johnny Bowden, he's a clairty coach and we had a few sessions when I joined a coaching group called glass-wing run by Jamie Smarte awesome experience. he said create a beautiful feeling and live from there.

Has this ever been you?

I use to find myself always in a state of hurry, anxiety, stress and busyness, even too busy for my own personal health, one day it occurred to me, what is it that I'm expressing to others? what do they see?.
Being unhealthy having unhealthy thoughts and habits isn't really the best way to be, however if not for yourself what about others around you, family co-workers, colleagues and friends, well maybe your friends are just like you so that's why their your friends,

If, you won't bring more mindfulness and joy into your life, for the sheer
personal improvement, then do it for those around you who might
otherwise be harmed by unchecked emotional contagion."

I've learned and noticed that high performers generate joy by how they think and what they focus on, also in how they engage in and out and reflect on their days as they move along. Here's the thing, its a choice,

"If your job demands that you learn fast, deal with stressful situations, be alert, pay attention, note and remember important things, and keep up a positive mood, then, you need to take exercise more seriously.

Here's the thing, the more you take time to exercise the easier these things are to manage,

"A warrior's destiny is greater than his wounds."

So if there's no necessity then there's no consistent action.

Necessity is the emotional drive that makes great performance a must instead of a
preference. Unlike weaker desires that make you want to do something,
necessity demands that you take action."

"If I've learned anything from the delivering of life skills workshops
to running employ ability courses and helping a few build there business's, developing high performers, it's that you cannot become extraordinary without a sense that it's absolutely necessary to excel." on which ever level your on.

Does that make sense?.. 

"You must get more emotionally committed to what you are doing, and reach that point where success is not just an occasional preference, but a
soul-deep necessity."


 All my years of being an ABA Therapist I always remember what a friend said to me who introduced me to the field of autism back 2003, he said when it gets into your DNA then you'll know, the moment I got emotionally committed to being an ABA Therapist my whole world change, and how I viewed people, changed, I understood the principle's behind Applied Behavior Analyst, and when it came time to work with a child the embodied understanding I had allowed me to automatically know exactly what I needed to do when I needed to do it, so whilst I'm working with a child and most other times I just be in a moment of clarity.

High performers care even more about excellence and thus put more effort into their activities than others do."

This is so clear, all you need to do is go to a gym and you will see who puts in more time and effort than others, so no doubt there will be different results....

If your an under performer, "The goal must be for you to set new standards, monitor yourself
more frequently, and learn to become comfortable with taking a hard,
unflinching look at your own performance."

"Sometimes the fastest way to get back into the game is to expect something from yourself again."

You see I adopt a way of looking at my self as a person who loves challenge and go for the big dreams whatever that means to you.

You are stronger than you think, and the future holds good things for you."

Non movement isn't always healthy, "If you truly want to increase your performance in any area of your life,

Find friends who expect and value high performance at what ever level that is to you.

People on a path of purpose don't have time for drama.
Knowing and understanding where our experience is coming from really helps in having more of those good days when everything just works for you, and allow you to handle the not so good days with minimal effort and let it just pass through with the wind to out there somewhere.

This is me Big Luv Nas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to find your center

How to stay single for the rest of your life

7 GODLY reminders to focus on what matters