Thinking better means living better


Hi everyone its Nasir Brown, I hope all is blessed, so this came up and it felt like a good message to share with you all so here it is.

I have come to realize that sometimes changing your situation isn’t possible — or simply not possible soon enough.

You can’t restructure your entire lifestyle in an instant. I wish I could, and I wish I could change people but you can’t make someone else change against his or her will. And you certainly can’t erase the past. So, what choice do you have left?

Change your attitude about your situation. Doing so will help you shift into a different approach and ultimately allow yourself to grow beyond the problems and barriers you can’t control immediately.

Let’s be honest, we all have negative thought patterns that come up and we emotionally default to them when times get tough or stressful. Patterns like people-pleasing that was me,
reacting with a victim mentality, succumbing to needless worry, wanting to spend time with toxic people, or indulging in negative self-talk.

For me back in 2010 it was time to break up with the faulty patterns of thinking and behaving that was holding me back! I began to remind myself that the most powerful weapon against stress, anxiety, depression and other toxic thoughts going on in my head is our ability to choose one thought over another. Now I know its easier said that done but I had to train my mind to see the best of what I had right in front of me.

There’s nothing wrong with being open about struggling with your faults, venting on occasion, or even complaining every now and then. Because trying to be happy all the time is just not possible we are humans for heavens sake.

But accept the fact that your thoughts and actions, especially the ones you tend to revisit regularly, are the very foundation we cast our future upon. For example, when you think about something repeatedly, you begin to personally identify with it, and your inner identity gradually becomes your outer reality, this is no joke.

The bottom line is that the biggest and most complex obstacle you will ever have to overcome, is your own mind. Let that sink in. You aren't responsible for everything that happens to you in life, but you ARE responsible for undoing the self-defeating thinking patterns these undesirable outcomes create.

YOU CAN THINK BETTER, which means you can live better.

But, of course, that's much easier said than done.

Thinking better takes guidance and practice

And if you struggle with thinking better come talk with me I'm sure I can help.

Truly caring for you

Big luv Nas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to find your center

How to stay single for the rest of your life

7 GODLY reminders to focus on what matters